Why This Treat Is Good For Your Furbaby
- Blueberries contain some of the highest antioxidants levels of all foods. Antioxidants fight against free radicals (causes of cellular and molecular damage). They are a great source of fiber, vitamins like C & K, and minerals like manganese. They’re also lower in sugar than other fruits.
- Strawberries are loaded with antioxidants. Plus, they’re high in fiber and vitamin C.
- Blackberries round out the “holy trinity” of healthy berries for your pupper, along with strawberries and blueberries. Like the others, blackberries are loaded with antioxidants to fight free radicals, and have plenty of fiber and vitamins, too.
- Dark sweet cherries contain vitamins A and C, fiber and antioxidants.
- Brown rice, as a whole grain, provides slow release energy helping to stabilize blood sugar levels. It’s also full of fiber, and rich in essential minerals.
Strawberries (organic), blueberries (organic), blackberries (organic), dark sweet cherries (organic), brown rice flour (organic), sweet rice flour, olive oil, and arrowroot (organic). NOTE: Color may fade over time as no chemicals are used to retain it.
Treats are crunchy and will last 2+ months if kept sealed and dry. Refrigerate for optimum shelf life or freeze.
Crude protein (min): 5.79%, Crude fat (min): 10.1%, Crude fiber (max): 2.52%, Moisture (max): 13.27%
Calorie Content (calculated): 28 kcal/treat ME (for largest treat size)