Why This Treat Is Good For Your Furbaby
- Apples are a great source of vitamins A, C, fiber, calcium, phosphorus, and antioxidants. They promote healthy skin, coat, the immune system, and the overall health of muscles and bones.
- Flax are a fantastic source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, plus fiber and protein.
- Oats are full of linoleic acid, an omega-6 fatty acid that helps keep skin strong and healthy.
- Peanuts contain the good fats that support cardiovascular health. Plus vitamins and minerals for coat and skin, and that can help lower high cholesterol.
- Ginger is known for its digestive aide properties but it’s also an anti-inflammatory.
- Blackstrap Molasses has calcium and vitamins needed for immune, heart, and joint health.
Whole oat flour (organic), applesauce (organic, unsweetened), natural peanut butter, blackstrap molasses, flax (organic), cinnamon (organic), and ginger (organic).
Treats are crunchy and will last 3+ months if kept sealed and dry. Refrigerate for optimum shelf life or freeze.
Crude protein (min): 8.30%, Crude fat (min): 10.29%, Crude fiber (max): 4.78%, Moisture (max): 10.53%
Calorie Content (calculated): 148.2 kcal/treat ME