Why This Treat Is Good For Your Furbaby
- Pumpkin is low fat and packed with fiber and beta-carotene, plus essential vitamins and minerals. Pumpkin helps relieve diarrhea and constipation (yes, both!), indigestion or an upset tummy.
- Ginger has so many benefits. Two being its ability to settle an upset tummy and reduce inflammation.
- Blackstrap Molasses has calcium and vitamins needed for immune, heart, and joint health.
- Buckwheat really should be renamed. It’s not related to wheat at all, it’s not even a grain! It’s a seed, therefore, it is gluten-free. This ‘super food’ is high in fiber and protein, low in fat, and rich in zinc, magnesium, and potassium.
Buckwheat flour (organic), pumpkin (organic), blackstrap molasses (organic), tapioca flour, olive oil, water, ginger (organic), cinnamon (organic), baking soda, and ascorbic acid (vitamin C used as a preservative).
- Made fresh to order with only human-grade ingredients. NO wheat, grain, gluten, soy, corn, or eggs.
- Treats are crunchy and will last 3+ months if kept sealed and dry. Refrigerate for optimum shelf life or freeze.
- No sugar or salt added, no artificial preservatives, no fillers, no by-products, no fake flavoring or coloring.