Why This Treat Is Good For Your Furbaby
- Pumpkin is low fat and packed with fiber and beta-carotene, plus essential vitamins and minerals. Pumpkin helps relieve diarrhea and constipation (yes, both!), indigestion or an upset tummy.
- Flax are a fantastic source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, plus fiber and protein.
- Oats are full of linoleic acid, an omega-6 fatty acid that helps keep skin strong and healthy.
- Blackstrap Molasses is loaded with calcium and vitamins needed for immune, heart, and joint health.
- Ginger has so many benefits. Two being its ability to settle an upset tummy and reduce inflammation.
Whole oat flour (organic), pumpkin (organic), flax (organic), olive oil (organic), blackstrap molasses (organic), cinnamon (organic), and ginger (organic).
Treats are crunchy and will last 3+ months if kept sealed and dry. Refrigerate for optimum shelf life or freeze.
Crude protein (min): 7.80%, Crude fat (min): 9.13%, Crude fiber (max): 4.22%, Moisture (max): 10.61%
Calorie Content (calculated): 14.8 kcal/treat ME