With only five simple ingredients, you can make an economical dog shampoo that not only moisturizes but smells great.
Formulated for dogs with itchy, dry or sensitive skin, this vinegar-free formula includes moisturizing aloe vera gel and plant-based castile soap. You’ll feel good giving your furry friend a luxurious shampoo without harsh chemicals or unknown ingredients.
Moisturizing Lavender Dog Shampoo
- 2 cups water
- 1 tbsp castile soap liquid
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp aloe vera gel
- 3 drops lavender essential oil
- In spray bottle, combine all ingredients. Shake well to mix.
Directions For Use
- Shake bottle before each use.
- To use, thoroughly wet dog’s coat with warm water.
- Avoiding eyes and snout, liberally apply the shampoo and massage into her fur.
- Rinse thoroughly until all traces of shampoo are gone.